[ale] OT - Rant - I don't want your toner cartridges

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Fri Jul 23 19:29:39 EDT 2004

You could tell them your number is classified and you work for a classified
government agency.  Ask how they got this number.  Sound serious and ask for
their SSN, address, work place address, etc etc.  Ask "Bob" in the
background to do a trace and get a team moving ASAP.  Ask more detailed
questions in a rapid matter. Ask if they have been overseas recently and
where their parents come from.  Ask how they hang their TP and if they say
"under" tell Bob to shoot to kill.

I won't confess that I used this successfully in a pre 9/11 world and that
this resulted in a hurried hanging up and no further calls from said party -
*ever again*.

I don't advocate impersonating federal agents.

I do advocate the one and only way to hang TP - even if it means starting
another mind-numbing ALE religious war.
I also advocate vi over emacs (Bob - bring the missile launcher).

Use at your own risk.

And no, you can't have my Captain Crunch secret decoder ring.

Greg
"I am *not* a c-c-c-con man - I am a con artist" -  Nicholas Cage