OT: Google the new RTFM (Was: Re: [ale] Internet Access around Atlanta)

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Fri Jul 23 13:38:20 EDT 2004

As I read it that was indeed the question. To the best of my knowledge
"WAP" means "Wireless Access Point" and you asked for WAPs around
Atlanta. Granted, I took it upon myself to insert "free" as I can't
imagine anyone would want to pay 11Mb/s of throughput.

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59