OT: Google the new RTFM (Was: Re: [ale] Internet Access around Atlanta)

Jordi Bunster jordi at bunster.org
Fri Jul 23 12:19:17 EDT 2004

On Jul 23, 2004, at 12:08 PM, Mark Angeli wrote:

> Anyone notice how google is the new RTFM?

Sad, but true. The original poster's question wasn't as obvious as some
of the ones I get sometimes, though. People asking for aprox. prices
for certain off the shelf items, or if I know the website for a certain
band / company / TV channel, etc.

Have you seen that cartoon of Bart Simpson writing "I will use Google
before asking dumb questions" on the blackboard, ad infinitum? :)

	-- Jordi

() ASCII ribbon campaign
/\ against HTML mail