[ale] /dev/ttyUSB0 question

james at sumners.ath.cx james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Jul 21 13:39:54 EDT 2004

I realized last night that all there is to using udevfs is installing
udev and hotplug. So, all I did was `apt-get install udev` (already had
hotplug installed) and rebooted, so that the devfs would be set up
cleanly. Voila! My system now has a much cleaner /dev directory.

http://at.rpmfind.net/opsys/linux/RPM/mandrake/10.0/i586/udev-013-4mdk.i586.html