[ale] Emory problems -- still

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Jul 19 19:12:36 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 06:46:11PM -0400, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 11:19, Fulton Green wrote:
  (a bunch of solutions that Jim Kinney accidentally deleted, none of
  advocated converting the Word doc to a more open type of format, unless
  you count RTF; just to set the record straight, since the deleted lines
  gave the appearance of me giving out the OOo solution, when in fact that
  was Jim's idea :)