[ale] FTP folder view not working in Konqueror

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Jul 16 23:52:03 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 08:41 am, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> Strange. ?I don't see any difference. ?I've tried setting passive mode
> (default) and unsetting it in Control Center, but the behavior is
> unchanged. ?The site doesn't load in Konq.

Worked for me, unsetting it reduced the load time from four to five minutes to
less than ten seconds.  Wonder what the difference is?  If I get a chance
this weekend I will test on my daughters computer, she is running 10.0 final,
I'm still using comunity...  Hey, it works and I have not had the time to
update:-O
--
William