[ale] PENGFEST

tom hawks tommyhhawks2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 15:07:50 EDT 2004

Hello:

I was going to put on a show in November but due to circumstances out of my control, I am now in Knoxville for a couple of years, I had to put it on hold.

I was in contact with both Cat Allman at USENIX and John "MADDOG" Hall at Linux International and both expressed interest in helping out. They wanted me to do a show to coincide with the LISA conference in November. There is still plenty of time left.

Also, If anyone from Knoxville is reading this, there is no Knoxville LUG that is active, so I need to form one asap. ALE-TENNESSEE. Just kidding about the name.

Tom