(OT) Re[2]: [ale] GAH

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun Jul 11 17:10:36 EDT 2004

> Amazon should be more clear as to who is offering the product, rather
> than claiming it is the government.

It's not claimed that the government is offering the product; just that
they authored it. Honestly, it's not any less clear than any other book
Amazon offers on their site.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:13:05 -0400