[ale] GAH

Vincent Fox vf5 at plm.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 7 17:08:21 EDT 2004

How did I get to be the devil's advocate in this?

I can go down to the nearest creek and dip my cup in and
take a drink. Or I can pay $1 to get bottled water from a vending
machine and already cold.

You and I may find this amusing but I find nothing unethical in
charging money for something that may be free but someone is
providing it in a convenient format and location. There's
probably some few people who will pay for this, and why not?
It's a free country.