[ale] Cheap PC in Peachtree City/Fayetteville

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Fri Jul 2 22:01:36 EDT 2004

On Friday 02 July 2004 07:49 pm, James Taylor wrote:
> The price is right for sure.
> I'll check with him to see if he can pick it up. I live in Marietta, so
> I'm not aroundhere much.

There's PC Haven on Hwy 85 in Fayetteville.  Coming on Hwy 54 from PTC, hang a
left (going North) on Hwy 85.  You'll pass a Ford dealership and a deli place
on the right.  PC Haven is in the shopping center immediately after it on the
right.  I have no idea what they carry, but they're a computer shop in the
area you're looking for.

There used to be a place called Computer South in PTC behind the Chik-Fil-A on
Hwy 54, but I think they closed.

-E.