[ale] File converter

Keith Morris - IQ keith at iqtv.com
Thu Jul 1 12:05:48 EDT 2004

I've never done this, but I did a quick search and apparently you can
print from openoffice from the command line with "oowriter -p
<filename>" and if you use -pt you can specify which printer. If you can
do this, could a script not be written that would print to a ps file
then converted to a pdf on a batch of files?  I'm not much of a
scripter, but seems possible.

see here:
http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/tools/openofficeorg/batchprintopenofficeorg.htm

Keith