[ale] Converting size with Gimp

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sat Jan 31 14:49:58 EST 2004

I'm talking about inches.

The current image size is aprox. 38x32.  When I place it in the fuji
system to be printed at 4x6 The system wants to crop it slightly.  It
removes part of the bottom and top.  It is like it creates a 4x6 square
and fits it in as best as possible without squashing the image to 4x6.
I'f I try to crop or resize this image using gimp as 4x6 it will squash
the image and it will also resize the image from 38x32 down to 4x6.  I
just want to somehow crop what the fuji system will crop out so I can
add my border.