[ale] Indian outsourcing

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Fri Jan 30 16:11:52 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 08:01:30PM -0600, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> Write a program that will make you millions of dollars. This takes creativity.

No; it takes a lot more than creativity.  It takes a boatload of hard
work, patience, perseverence, and excellent timing.  Not to mention a
certian degree of luck -- the "right place at the right time" factor.

> I trully believe that any one of us could come up with an idea that could
> make everyone on this list a millionare. The problem is most of us are
> chuckling right along side you. . .

Ideas are worthless.  It's the [successful] execution of those ideas
that is more than worth the toilet paper they're printed on.

How many people here have a stock certificate or two for a company with
an idea; maybe even a great idea, but didn't make it?

> The Game is played by everyone who exchanges time for money.

Ah, now I see where we differ.  To me, "The Game" is about making the
most amount of money with the least amount of effort and/or risk, no
holds barred.

When you already have lots of money, "The Game" is ludicrously easy.
You only end up taking risks when you get greedy.

 - Pizza
--
Solomon Peachy                                   pizza at f*cktheusers.org
                                                           ICQ #1318444