[ale] Indian outsourcing

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Fri Jan 30 08:57:39 EST 2004

A long time ago, (29.01.04), in a galaxy far, far away, Stephen Touset wrote:

:=I think what's unclear here is that we're both justified in our beliefs.
:=I'm seeing it from a completely utilitarian perspective, in that some
:=people may be hurt, while there's an overall improvement, and you're
:=seeing it from the paradigm of a man who needs to care for his family.
:=Neither one of us is wrong--we simply have different priorities.

So, your priority is yourself and you don't care about others.  Then I'll
plonk you in the "egotistical, uncaring asshole" file.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's