[ale] Indian outsourcing

Stephen Touset stephen at touset.org
Thu Jan 29 13:40:22 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 13:24, Stephen Touset wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 12:52, Cleon wrote:
> > It's incredibly easy to justify or support people losing their jobs
> > when you haven't lost yours.
>
> Last I checked, I haven't been able to get a decent IT job either. Why
> do you think I have so much time to write entries in my blog?

To add to this, I support capitalism, social darwinism, and survival of
the fittest with the full knowledge that I may be on the losing end.
It's my hope that I'm not, and I try my hardest to not be, but I accept
the possible reality that despite my efforts, I may not be "up to
snuff".

And interestingly enough, that's partially why I have so much faith in
them. I know I'm not the only one who'd be spurred into greater action
because of such a possibility.

--
Stephen Touset <stephen at touset.org>