[ale] Boot of USB drive

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 28 17:15:19 EST 2004

David,

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 11:25, David Corbin wrote:
> Actually I'm looking at an external Hard drive with USB connection.

	This week's 'Debian Weekly News' has a blurb about how they do it with
USB drives/CDs/memory cards.  Lemme see if I can find it, hold on....

	http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0401/msg01507.html

It's not in-depth, but should point you in the right direction.  As
someone else noted, your BIOS will have to support booting from USB
also.

Danny