[ale] What the $%^&*

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 28 13:28:12 EST 2004

Doug:

Here is what the script looks like:

archer:/usr/local/quanta# cat /usr/bin/quanta3
export QTDIR=/usr/local/quanta
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/thekompany/lib
/usr/local/quanta/quanta-x11-x86
archer:/usr/local/quanta#

Here is where the debugging began, when running the script (this time as root):

archer:/usr# quanta3
/usr/bin/quanta3: line 3: /usr/local/quanta/quanta-x11-x86: No such file or directory
archer:/usr#

Thanks,
Tom