[ale] GIMP

Sigmascape1 at cs.com Sigmascape1 at cs.com
Wed Jan 28 08:00:41 EST 2004

Hello!

Where do you guys get info on GIMP, and in particular WinGIMP? The GIMP.org and WINGIMP.org sites seem to be slow to update, and even attempt to make you pay for downloading which is totally moronic. Basically, what I am trying to do is research the upcoming v2 of GIMP for Linux and Windows. I have found a couple of sites that have some solid tutorials and that offer downloads w/o payment hassles. I also noticed a sourceforge site that has recently been added.

I'd also like to find where I can download a really nice 'printable' version of a GIMP logo... eps or tif will do.

Thank you!

Mitch