[ale]OT It begins...

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Tue Jan 27 13:28:23 EST 2004

[...]

    ChangingLINKS> email. Finally, please recognize that "we" have
    ChangingLINKS> been filtering .mil, .edu and .org since '96.  Your

[...]

*snicker*  Riiiiiight.

I guess the 40-50+ spams a day to this address and my speakeasy (also
.org) address are just figments of my mailservers' imaginations.
</sarcasm>

(40-50+ each account, that is . . . on a slow day . . . not counting
what gets blocked by having SMTP from large portions of APNIC address
space blackhole'd at the firewall . . . )