[ale] [OT] help! anybody ever written a palm conduit?

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Tue Jan 27 12:57:56 EST 2004

I've been tasked with making our custom web scheduling system sync with
the palm OS.  Now, I sorta know java and I don't know c++ at all, and I
don't have any idea how to use Palm's Conduit Developer's Kit...and
reading their docs has left me utterly baffled.

I am getting on the palm developer's list, but if anybody in ALE land has
any experience with this to help get me started, I would be forever in
your debt.

thanks
jenn