[ale] another pine question

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Tue Jan 27 11:50:09 EST 2004

Thanks to those who responded before, your suggestions got me set up
exactly like I wanted.

So now I'd like to know if there's any way to have pine know that the From
address is address at mailhost_1.com when I'm in a {mailhost_1}folder and
address2 at mailhost_2.com when I'm in a {mailhost_2}folder?  Or even give me
a shortcut list like the address book nicknames so I don't have to type so
much?

I am manually changing my From address each time...I like to respond to my
work email from the same client as my personal email and I keep forgetting
to change the header on my work email. :P

Thanks,

Jenn