[ale] Looking for Linux consultant(s) for intermittent projects

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jan 26 22:27:27 EST 2004

Greetings - I work with a consulting company based in Atlanta that
provides services based on Novell and Linux.  We're looking for some
high-level Linux consultants to help us implement direct and
subcontracting projects that we expect to be performing in the near
term.
As a Novell and SuSE business partner we primarily have opportunities
based around SuSE and Ximian products, but a strong computer networking
background and a currency with Linux is most important.  Novell
eDirectory experience would be even better, but we can provide informal
and formal training as needed.

We have an immediate opportunity for someone with in-depth SuSE Linux
Enterprise Server experience to help test and validate an environment
that incudes clustered Apache, SunONE and Oracle.  The Oracle and SunONE
component is covered, but we're short on the SLES and cluster management
side.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone that may be interested in this
type of arrangement, contact me via the information listed below.

Thanks,

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.