[ale]OT It begins...

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon Jan 26 18:44:28 EST 2004

OpenBSD has spamd - a way to make the spamming machines groan resource-wise.
I am certain that there are Linux variants on this and I would suggest using
them with abandon/extreme prejudice.  If you find one that makes the
machines catch fire and produce copious amounts of shrapnel upon the bodies
of the spammers, then I will happily replace my OpenBSD firewall with
Debian.

Greg