[ale] SCO is not lobbying Congress

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 25 07:17:06 EST 2004

I have never written my congress man. Is there a letter form the Linux or OSDL , hope I
got that right, to print and send out?  Reading SCO's letter is a bunch of crap and scary.
If no one else speaks up then they will get their way in the end.

Something else I find strange. IMHO: I think only the original author or company should be
able to claim IP.  Just because you bought the copyrights and patents doesn't mean you
invented the transistor. Just means you own it.

Yet, Something else.  When one company or organization owns or controls the development of
ANYTHING, I believe that slows down development. It may even stop it.  If we were to stop
and think about it.  How many apps are actually being developed on Unix now days compared
to the past.  If Linux wasn't around would Unix even stand a chance?

Did I just write part of my letter?

Adrin