[ale] Linux Provisioning

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Sun Jan 25 00:50:30 EST 2004

The best way is to hire an experienced Linux consultant such as myself
to help.

Best regards,

Bob Toxen, CTO
Fly-By-Day Consulting, Inc.
"Your expert in Firewalls, Virus and Spam Filters, VPNs,
Network Monitoring, and Network Security consulting"
bob at verysecurelinux.com (e-mail)
+1 770-662-8321  (Office: 10am-6pm US Eastern Time)

My recent talks on Linux security include:
  at IBM's Linux Competency Center in New York City     on Mar.  06 last year
  at the Atlanta SecureWorld Expo in Atlanta            on May   22 last year
  at the Enterprise Linux Forum in Silicon Valley       on June  04 last year
  at Computer Associates' Atlanta Linux Security Summit on Sep.  16 last year
  at Southeast Cybercrime Summit in Atlanta             on Mar. 2-5 2004
  at the FBI's Atlanta headquarters                     on Mar.  10 2004

Author,
"Real World Linux Security: Intrusion Detection, Prevention, and Recovery"
2nd Ed., Prentice Hall, (C) 2003, 848 pages, ISBN: 0130464562
Also available in Japanese, Chinese, and Czech.

Author,
"Real World Linux Security: Intrusion Detection, Prevention, and Recovery"
Prentice Hall, (C) 2001, 700 pages

http://www.verysecurelinux.com       [Network & Linux/Unix Security Consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My 5* book: "Real World Linux Security"]
http://www.verysecurelinux.com/sunset.html                    [Sunset Computer]
Quality Linux, UNIX and network security and software consulting since 1990.

Public key available at http://www.verysecurelinux.com/pubkey.txt, keyservers,
  and on the CD-ROM that comes sealed and attached to Real World Linux Security
pub  1024D/E3A1C540 2000-06-21 Bob Toxen <book at realworldlinuxsecurity.com>
     Key fingerprint = 30BA AA0A 31DD B68B 47C9  601E 96D3 533D E3A1 C540
sub  2048g/03FFCCB9 2000-06-21