[ale] Linux utility to read/convert ClarisWorks files?

Tyler Kiley tyler at kianta.com
Thu Jan 22 18:32:41 EST 2004

I dunno about Claris Works in particular, but if the documents you want
to import are pure text, "strings" does a reasonable job of importing
old word processor files.  You might be able to write up a little
script that would "strings" the file and remove the claris-specific
headers without too much trouble...

Tyler