[ale] OT: Atlanta Scrum Study Group

Michael D. Ivey mdi at iveyandbrown.com
Fri Jan 23 07:56:05 EST 2004

Hi folks.  This is to announce the formation of the Atlanta Scrum Study
Group.  We'll have an organizational meeting on Wednesday, February 4th
from 7:00 - 9:00 PM at the New Horizons Learning Center in Tucker and
will probably meet every 4 weeks after that.

Scrum is a software process.  I know some ALErs are also Scrummers, so
I figured there may be some interest.

See http://atlanta.scrums.org for additional information as it becomes
available, and a link to our mailing list.

Please forward this to anyone in the Atlanta metro area who may be
interested.  All are welcome to attend, no fees or membership oaths
required.

Email me with any questions.  Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.

 - Michael

Michael D. Ivey, Senior Partner     |   mdi at iveyandbrown.com
       Ivey & Brown, Inc.           |   http://www.iveyandbrown.com
Process and Technology Consulting   |   (866) 235-7764