[ale] Gimp Tricks

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jan 18 10:26:59 EST 2004

Christopher Fowler wrote:

> Does anyone know of an automatic method to remove red-eye?

I don't think that's possible.  Think about it, you're basically trying
to change the color of a specific area of an image.  There have been
tutorials on doing this with gimp, but I think you'll be stuck with
using a gui tool to do this.  If you want some pointers to some
articles, let me know, I'll dig through my old mags.  I know I saw one
recently specifically regarding red eye and gimp.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net