[ale] Open Source Apps

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sat Jan 17 12:42:09 EST 2004

> > "Profound Statement of the Month" Award.
>
> Sorry, that would go to Aaron...

What is so profound about "capitalism has flaws?"
I must be missing something. Since you endorse Aaron's post, please clue me
in.

"[THE] position often seems anti-capitalism. Will you share the
"label" your economic viewpoint? Post some URLs so I/we can learn more.
So far, I don't see more than 2 viewpoints:
1. People with money - trying to protect it and the ability to get more.
2. People without money espousing "morals" and "ethical" reasons to take the
money from those with money and redistributing it."

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com