[ale] cheapest DSL service... ?

Frank S. Glass glass at holos.com
Wed Jan 14 14:25:38 EST 2004

Quoting Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net>:

[ stuff deleted ]

> I'd highly suggest Speedfactory.  The few times I've had some outages,
> by the time I got them on the phone and started to research the problem,
> it was corrected.  That's not to say I sit on hold a long time either.
> I'd say 50% I get a person the other 50% I'm on hold less than 1 minute.
> The biggest issue I've had with them was when they moved my mail
> services from one box to another and I had to reset passwords.

Where is their technical support?  I have begun the painful process of switching
away from Earthlink and am considering SpeedFactory and Speakeasy.  Although I
have had _no_ technical support issues with Earthlink in a year, I can't in good
conscience remain with a company that's laying off lots of Atlanta area staff to
outsource to India.

Frank
--
Frank S. Glass