[ale] Today's ALE Central meeting

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 10 00:52:05 EST 2004

Preston:

How about I send a pdf of the handout?  In fact, I'll gladly paste in extra notes from the audience and others that I'd left out in keeping the printing to one page front and back.

Also, if you're able to get to Decatur you're welcome to stop by and talk shop. Besides, the Milledgeville LUG invited me there last fall.  By the time I said OK, they were breaking for the holidays, so I'll likely head there in early Feb.  They're offering to buy me dinner --- what could I say?

Tom