[ale] curious spam

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Jan 9 13:03:29 EST 2004

I'm not sure - maybe you should get a patent on that idea? The bandwidth
might be a little low, but you also don't need to know exactly where your
agents are. As icing on the cake, make it real spam, and earn a nickle or
two for running your communications setup!

The downside is, of course, ensuring that the message gets through.