[ale] OT: Cheap part hight shipping

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jan 9 06:56:27 EST 2004

I can understand the privacy with local pickup on small volume sellers.
Maybe they are just individuals selling extra stuff.  If a high volume
seller that sells much of the same thing will not allow local pickup
then it must be for some reason.

I apologize if this thread has begun to start eating up bandwidth on the
list.