[ale] OT: Cheap part hight shipping

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Thu Jan 8 19:24:52 EST 2004

Really, all you can do is to let the seller know you wont pay his price
and will shop somewhere else. Then, when you find what you need at a
better price, drop the first seller a line and tell him how much you
finally paid for the products.  Most business people understand the law
of supply and demand and will adjust their price when they see that they
are losing sales in sufficiently large quantities to affect their pocket
book.

just a thought

Walter Sams
SamsCo Htg. & Air,