[ale] OT: Cheap part hight shipping

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 15:25:56 EST 2004

I do a LOT more selling than buying on eBay and in my auctions I do one
of two things:  1) I charge no shipping at all; 2) I charge ACTUAL
shipping (and insurance, if warranted) based on the buyer's address.  I
just recently made a couple of eBay buys and for one of them, I felt
that the shipping charge was a bit unwarranted.  The only thing I can
say is that you can complain to eBay about the practice or you can avoid
patronizing the sellers who do it - and let them know why!

- Jeff

Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>