[ale] curious spam

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Thu Jan 8 13:04:04 EST 2004

Might it be their thought process to overload our spambuster algorithms?

Some words are obviously from a dictionary while others are just random.
If you mark that e-mail as spam (which you would probably do) then the
words will be placed into your spam dictionary for recognition. This is
going
to create a huge database over time and has to slow down the process of spam
identification.

Does anyone know what kind of database the various
spambusters use? Might it just be a flat file? If so, I understand what
they're
accomplishing since speed varies directly with size.
-Brian