[ale] [OT] Digital Pictures on CD-R got erased

Berlin Brown bigbinc03 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 09:03:05 EST 2004

Off topic too, but I just washed(washing machine) a bunch of CDRS, are they still good.
Some work, some dont.(I guess I have my answer).

Kind of funny, though, I put the cdrs in the bag, I said to myself dont wash the cdrs, dont wash the cdrs,
 ....I washed the cdrs.

Robert Reese <ale at sixit.com> wrote:

Type: DH/DSS 4096/1024 AES-256
Key ID: 0xA771A40C
Fingerprint: CAE2 81CA A7CD 6681 341C E3A9 BC3C 04E5 A771 A40C