[ale] OT: Mortgage and Privacy?

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Tue Jan 6 12:20:14 EST 2004

actually this is what i am planning on doing for my next house.  i know of a
couple that bought a house and placed 60% down then financed the rest over
5-7 years, like a new car payment.

hopefully i won't be moving anytime soon and will have enough time to save
up a bit more.  so far Dave Ramsey's philosophy has worked better for us
than any other plan.  i like being debt-free (except for the house,
currently) and don't see me going over my head again.

amazing what "company restructuring" will do for your outlook...