[ale] [OT] LaserJet 4 toner cartridge replacement

Joe Knapka jknapka at kneuro.net
Sun Jan 4 16:12:26 EST 2004

William Bagwell <rb211 at tds.net> writes:

> On Sunday 04 January 2004 09:15 am, Matthew Magee wrote:
>
> > Ahhh!  That's just broken in for a 4!  I worked with one with 750k on
> > the counter.  Yours should run forever.  If it breaks, just fix it.
> >  snip
>
> Stupid question of the day, where is the counter?  Mine is a 4 Plus, from
> 1994, if that makes a difference.

Just figured this out myself: if you go to the Test menu
and print a "PS Config Page", the page count will be printed
in a little box at the bottom of the config page.

Cheers,

-- Joe

> --
> William

(let ((antichrist 'me) (anarchist 'me))) -- the sexp-pistols.
If you really want to get my attention, don't reply to this;
instead, send mail to "jknapka .at. kneuro .dot. net."