[ale] OT: OT OT OT and very long! Anybody sick today?

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Jan 4 01:52:37 EST 2004

Actually, one of my projects is to go through Atkins and the "Blood Type" diet
(and other diets) to see which foods are acceptable to all people via process
of elimination. Once I have this list, I will have foods that "everyone"
thinks are "ok."
For example, it seems as though turkey is acceptable for everyone (so far).
Once I have a "standard list" I will try to eat those foods more and reduce
others.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com