[ale] HTML font setting for kmail?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Feb 27 13:06:34 EST 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 12:28 pm, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:

> Can you be more explicit?  Where does the drop down come from?

Settings, Configure Kmail, Appearance, Fonts tab, then check the "Use
custom fonts" box.  Should be self explanatory from there.

> If I click on one of my email parts in my Message Structure Viewer all
> I get are three disposition options: Save, Save as Encoded, Save All
> Attachments.

Hmm, I was viewing them in a folder with "Prefer HTML to Plain Text"
selected, none had / were showing as attachments.  That might be the
difference...  Will disconnect and go play with some settings.  (I never
open my Trash folder, or any untrusted HTML while connected.)
--
William