[ale] Personal e-mail setup for remote access

Greg Freemyer freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup.com
Wed Feb 25 10:05:03 EST 2004

Thanks Mike,

I've used procmail before.

It is imap that is new to me, so I did not realize there was a good tie-in.

Since I do have a bunch of evolution rules, does anyone know of a better
way to configure procmail than simply using vi?

ie. I like vi, but evolution has that really nice "create filter based on
e-mail message" feature where you just say it is a mailing list, and it
does all the pattern matching work for you.  I guess I have gotten
spoiled.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer