[ale] Bootable CD from bootable floppy?

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 24 19:43:20 EST 2004

Is it possible to make a bootable CD from a bootable floppy?  I have a
laptop
that doesn't have a floppy drive.  Can I somehow take the files from the
floppy and get a CD that will simulate booting from a floppy?

If so, how?

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth
--more than ruin
--more even than death.
thought is subversive and revolutionary,
destructive and terrible,
thought is merciless
to privilege,
established institutions, and comfortable habit.

thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid.
thought is great and swift and free,
the light of the world, and the chief glory of man.
--bertrand russell

7:47pm up 3:03, 1 user, load average: 0.52, 0.20, 0.26
Linux linux 2.4.21-144-default #1 Fri Nov 14 00:01:36 UTC 2003 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux