[ale] OT: ESR's day in Sun

Andrew Newton andy at hxr.us
Mon Feb 23 10:46:16 EST 2004

I'm lost.  How is this little spat useful?

How is dumping on Sun, a company that has and is contributing a lot of
open source code to the community, suppose to help?

I'm no fan of Sun, but off the top of my head I have used three
separate bits of software they created and contributed to the open
source community: OpenOffice, Crimson, and Tomcat (which, last I
checked, they still pay people to work on).

-andy