[ale] ALE Barbecue!

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Mon Feb 23 10:44:34 EST 2004

In the great tradition of Harold Bieber, I am pleased to announce  the
First Annual ALE Barbecue, to be held 6 pm Mar 20 2004 at my home,
located at 3366 Rockbridge Road, Avondale Estates GA. This is about two
miles north and east of the intersection of Memorial Drive and I-285, on
the East side of town.

The menu will feature DEADBEEF, a dead chicken or two to wave, possibly
some angry fruit salad, and maybe even some pork.  You're on your own
for ALE ale and any other side dishes. SOs and children are welcome to
come, but should be aware that there will be a lot of computer talk.  I
have a Big Green Egg (http://biggreenegg.com) and I am not afraid to use
it.

Please RSVP to the TWiki at
http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/GreatALEPicnic so that I have