[ale] Debian. Grr.

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sun Feb 22 19:46:36 EST 2004

I was unsure if aptitude was in stable before I responded so I double checked. I
wouldn't have made the recomendation otherwise:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/aptitude

Also, you can install testing from a CD. It just isn't "supported" and is
mostly a network based install: http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/