[ale] Stability of Debian Testing

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sat Feb 21 11:11:54 EST 2004

Does anyone have any experience with the Debian "Testing" version, called
Sarge ?  I am updating my file server/web server/DNS cache/Samba server at
home and noticed that Sarge has 70% of what I want as far as the new
versions of applications.  I am undecided about installing the stable OS
(Woody) and the testing version of applications or just install the testing
OS and the testing apps.  The apps that I need to have on the box are: KDE,
mdadm, Samba, TinyDNS, DNS cache, Qmail (or Postfix), Apache, Subversion,
CVS, Pure ftpd, SSH, and LDAP.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Greg