[ale] NW meeting last night

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Feb 20 09:39:25 EST 2004

I want to thank Ray Knight for a fantastic presentation last night.  It
was pretty slick watching the install on the Indy and PPC boxes.
Although Ray ran into a couple of unexpected issues, like a true geek,
he was able to resolve them and by the end of the night, both boxes were
installed.

We had a little over 20 folks in attendance.

Thanks again Ray, Dow and Matthew for hauling in the hardware for the
presentation, that's always a hassle.

I left somewhere around 12:30ish, others were still milling around.