[ale] Wanted....

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 18 15:34:15 EST 2004

Chris Fowler wrote:
> I found Computime to be roughly 5% more than Ginstar on just about
> everything.

OH, there's another winner.  I walked into a Computime off hwy 92 and
asked about purchasing some memory.  Two guys in there, one fumbling
with a box, the other on the phone.  The guy on the phone, puts it aside
and asks me if I can come back later.  Can you believe that?  I said no,
and walked out.  If I happen to drive by there these days I spit on
their parking lot...