[ale] Wanted....

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 18 15:30:28 EST 2004

John Cole wrote:
> Which guy was it?

I don't recall.

> I know that they can be short with people but it's
>  usually people who should be (IMHO) buying a Dell/Gateway/HP
> anyways.  Some of the customers who go in there are complete newbies
> and mixed with the accent of most of the people who work at Ginstar
> makes for a very difficult experience for some.

So that's the customer's fault?  I applaud the newbie who goes in to
purchase memory for his box, rather than drop it off and have it
installed for 2X the price.

We were all new at this at one time.  Because someone is inexperienced
with something doesn't mean you treat them crappy.  Ginstar lost my
business, and I'll suggest everyone else go elsewhere.